Salmon Club Gift Pack Subscription
Join the club and save! Get a 10% discount off our signature gift pack includes three, flavor-rich, 6.5-ounce cans of Captain Jim’s Smoked Salmon. To get started, choose your shipping frequency and quantity below. Your first delivery will be sent now, subsequent deliveries will come at the first of the month.
The domestic shipping for one gift pack is $12.00 or $14.00 for multiple gift packs. To receive these shipping prices, simply select “Standard/ USPS Priority Mail” at checkout. Please contact us for international shipping rates quotes. Due to customs regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Australia.
Add to your order, increase your frequency, or make immediate changes please contact us directly at 907-474-6673 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every summer, Captain Jim's sustainably catches thousands of sockeye salmon in the Southeast Alaskan ocean waters. After being filleted, our salmon is smoked with specially-seasoned alder wood and a customized smoke time to ensure a quality, savory taste in every slice. Then, the cans are hand-packaged, labeled, and boxed to be enjoyed all around the world.
A gift pack of our salmon makes a wonderful gift, but don't forget to treat yourself to our mouthwatering salmon!
Each gift pack arrives in an elegant gift box, which includes three 6.5-ounce cans of Captain Jim's Smoked Salmon.
Wild Caught & Sustainable
• Wild Alaska salmon is certified as “sustainable” by the Marine Stewardship Council
• Alaska fisheries support healthier oceans and do not harm the ecosystem
• Captain Jim’s Smoked Salmon is ocean caught Sockeye salmon from the mouth of the Stikine River near Wrangell, Alaska
Salmon Health Benefits
• Captain Jim’s Smoked Salmon is an excellent source of lean, healthy protein
• The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least two times a week, due to it being low in saturated fat and good source of healthy fat
• It is nutrient rich with Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin D, Vitamin A and Vitamin E
• Sockeye salmon has the highest amount of Omega 3 oils of any fish
Superior Quality & Freshness
• Captain Jim’s salmon is never frozen from the moment it is caught to when it arrives at your door
• Each salmon is hand-filleted, brined with a mixture of water, salt, and brown sugar, then cold smoked for 12-16 hours
• Our salmon is a shelf stable protein with no artificial preservatives and no nitrates
• Each can is inspected for quality and only contains four simple ingredients: Ocean caught Sockeye Salmon, Alaska Alder wood smoke, salt, and brown sugar
Please call or email for international shipping rate quotes. Due to customs regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Australia.