Full Case of Captain Jims Gourmet Smoked Sockeye Salmon
Join the Club and save! Get a 10%+ discount off a case of Captain Jim’s Smoked Salmon. It includes 24, flavor-rich, 6.5-ounce cans. These cans are packed in eight separate gift packs. To get started, choose your shipping frequency and quantity below. Your first delivery will be sent now, subsequent deliveries will come at the first of the month.
We offer free shipping on all domestically shipped cases. Please contact us for international shipping rates quotes. Due to customs regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Australia.
Add to your order, increase your frequency, or make changes by editing your account information online or contacting us toll-free at 888-479-6673, or email at [email protected].
Every summer, Captain Jim's sustainably catches thousands of sockeye salmon in the Southeast Alaskan ocean waters. After being filleted, our salmon is smoked with specially-seasoned alder wood and a customized smoke time to ensure a quality, savory taste in every slice. Then, the cans are hand-packaged, labeled, and boxed to be enjoyed all around the world.
With eight gift packs, a case of salmon is perfect to share with friends and treat yourself to our mouthwatering salmon! Each case includes 24 6.5-ounce cans of Captain Jim's Smoked Salmon and a complimentary Binkley Family Recipe Book.
Wild Caught & Sustainable
• Wild Alaska salmon is certified as “sustainable” by the Marine Stewardship Council
• Alaska fisheries support healthier oceans and do not harm the ecosystem
• Captain Jim’s Smoked Salmon is ocean caught Sockeye salmon from the mouth of the Stikine River near Wrangell, Alaska
Salmon Health Benefits
• Captain Jim’s Smoked Salmon is an excellent source of lean, healthy protein
• The American Heart Association recommends eating fish at least two times a week, due to it being low in saturated fat and good source of healthy fat
• It is nutrient rich with Calcium, Iron, Vitamin B-12, Vitamin D, Vitamin A and Vitamin E
• Sockeye salmon has the highest amount of Omega 3 oils of any fish
Superior Quality & Freshness
• Captain Jim’s salmon is never frozen from the moment it is caught to when it arrives at your door
• Each salmon is hand-filleted, brined with a mixture of water, salt, and brown sugar, then cold smoked for 12-16 hours
• Our salmon is a shelf stable protein with no artificial preservatives and no nitrates
• Each can is inspected for quality and only contains four simple ingredients: Ocean caught Sockeye Salmon, Alaska Alder wood smoke, salt, and brown sugar
Please call or email for international shipping rate quotes. Due to customs regulations, we are unable to ship this product to Australia.